Monday, May 7, 2012

Smelly Pants...

     We all have that favorite deodorant. The one that we can't live without. The one that we will search high and low for because we know it totally does it's 'effin job. It may not seem like a big job but it's pretty damned important. We don't want to smell like teenagers going through puberty when we are in our 30's. Well, I don't at least some of you other folks might but "Reek On". I will still love you and your smelly pits. 

     I am a "Mitchum PowerGel for Women" in the "Powder Fresh" scent kind of girl. The gel just makes the whole process so much easier. I don't have to worry about my awesome children leaving the lid off a solid and having it dry out. The gel seems to weather the storm that is my munchkins pretty damn well. It also leaves me smelling fresh but not "gag me with  a floral bouquet" fresh. 

     For years I would wander the deodorant isle in search of that one brand that could tame the wilds of my sweat glands. I had tried everything from men's deodorant brands to the all natural ones. They just didn't make my armpits feel like the girly girl they were trying to be. Mitchum really does that for me. I was tired of smelling like tea tree oil or an "overly obsessed with Axe" pre-teen boy. It's nice to hear my pits sing "I Feel Like A Woman" every morning when I apply a fresh coat. 

     I never thought I would actually be able to write so much about my underarms but thanks be to Katie for spurring my interest in this topic. 

     I wonder if Mitchum would send me free smelly good stick for my glowing review... 

1 comment: