Monday, March 26, 2012

Pants... check!

     This whole "having 6 kids" thing is really turning out to be quite the... adventure. I really am just happy to remember to wear pants out of the house every morning. I would also like to point out that I have NOT accidentally left the baby anywhere, yet. I've made it almost 8 weeks without misplacing him.
   
     I figure this is how I have to  look at things from now on. I don't need to have high and lofty expectations. I just need to not forget a kid anywhere and remember to put on the appropriate clothes before I leave the house.

     This morning I was getting ready to take two of the kids to school, one is sick and the two youngest were going to stay home with Dad while I went quickly to school and back, and I actually heard myself tell my husband "I hope you don't want anything from town because I am NOT putting a bra on so I won't be getting out of the car". He just looked at me like I was a lost cause. I think I just might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment